Definition of the term “cookie”Cookies are pieces of data that a web server generates and that a website stores on your user device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.). Each site or third party service only sends cookies to the browser installed on your device if your browser allows it. This is possible if you have not set any restrictions in your browser settings for storing cookies.
Cookies contain anonymous information as a priority.
Cookies allow the site to remember your settings, save your e-mail address previously entered on the site, remember the pages of the site that you visited earlier.
Browsers are a very sophisticated technology. They protect personal information and only allow websites to access cookies that were previously sent to them.
Cookies are divided into:
· Session. They are stored in the browser memory only during your session, after leaving the site, they are immediately deleted.
· Permanent. They are stored in the browser memory for a long time.
Definition of the term “browser”Browser is an application for browsing websites. The most popular browsers are Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
All of the listed browsers are safe. In the settings of these browsers, cookies can be easily disabled, and their settings can be changed.
· Accept all cookies;
· Ask the browser to notify when cookies are used;
· Do not accept cookies.
· Our site has been more functional;
· To understand how you move on the site, what content you consume better, to develop a content strategy for the site;
· Understand how many visits to the site were per day, month, year. Analyze the geographical location of site users, the number of repeated visits and other data.
We present to your attention the names of the cookies that we use on our website.
These cookies help us to recognize repeated visits of users to the site and show information that a person has viewed previously, or substitute contact information in forms that were entered by visitors in previous visits.
Third party cookies
Blocking cookiesAll browsers allow simple actions to disable cookies.
To disable them, you need to go to your browser settings and find cookies in them.
However, remember that blocking cookies can have a negative impact on the performance of many websites.